Monday, 18 October 2010

Cast Your Villain

Well, what better way to start off this blog than to join in with the book blogging community with this little bit of fun started by Word for Teens.

The rules:  Pick a villain and decide who you would cast and why.

My Villain would be Dr Venjamin from The Vampiric Housewife by Kristen Marquette.

Who would I cast? Mmm, hard one. Let me think. Ah yes, I think I would cast:

Anthony Hopkins

Why:  Think Hannibal Lecter without the flesh eating bit.  This is just how this scary doctor came across to me in the book.  He was a total control freak, extremely clever and extremely evil.  Not that Mr Hopkins is evil, I would just love to see him play this role.

Why not join in and do your own 'Cast Your Villain'.  Don't forget to go and let Word for Teens know so you can be entered into the giveaway!

3 comments:

Heather said...

New follower here!
lol... as I'm going through reading these, I'm wondering... how much of a spoiler some of them might be!!!

Jamie said...

I had to follow you! Anyone who picks Anthony Hopkins as their villain is a winner!

The Slowest Bookworm said...

Heather - I'm trying not to give spoilers out in my reviews. I'm make it obvious beforehand if there is one in the post. Thanks for following me!

Jamie - Thanks for following me. Anthony Hopkins makes a great villain IMO lol.