Sunday, 31 October 2010

In My Mailbox #1

It's October 31st - HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

In My Mailbox is a cool meme from The Story Siren.  If you'd like to take part, the details are here.

This is the first time I've participated in 'In My Mailbox' and I usually don't buy books every week, so this has been a really great book week for me!

First off I purchased five new books:




MID-AFTERNOON: THE OVERHYPED, ULTRA-SEXY, CHILLING, FRIGHTENING, BLOOD-CURLING TALE REGARDING THE LATTER DAY VAMPIRES by J.L. Bryan

Kindle Edition







ANGEL by L.A. Weatherly
(Angel Trilogy, #1)

Kindle Edition








BEAUTIFUL CREATURES by Kami Garcia
(Caster Chronicles, #1)

Kindle Edition








BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS by Kami Garcia
(Caster Chronicles, #2)

Kindle Edition








THE AGE OF THE VAMPIRE GODDESS by Kristen Marquette
(The Vampiric Housewife, #3)

Paperback
(currently reading)
I also recieved my very first book for review.  Greg Hamerton contacted me through Goodreads and I was very exited to take up this opportunity:




THE RIDDLER'S GIFT by Greg Hamerton
(First Tale of the Lifesong)

Paperback - with special thanks to Greg and Eternity Press





So that's my super special mailbox this week!  What did you get in yours?

17 comments:

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

an awesome haul - I am a new follower!

Uniquely Moi Books said...

Very curious about Angel...Enjoy!

the story siren said...

Awesome books!! I just bought a copy of Angel from the BookDepo. I've been hearing good things about it from the UK bloggers! Hope you enjoy all of your books! Happy reading!

Lou Rohde said...

Great books! Angel looks great! Have a great week!

Kim said...

I've been wanting to read Beautiful Creatures. Our school is having a book fair and I believe that one will be available!

Happy reading!

My IMM

Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

I have Beautiful Creatures on my wishlist. Enjoy all your books!

Miss Page-Turner said...

I LOVE your mailbox.My favourites are Beautiful Creatures and Beautiful Darkness, guess why?;)
Here is my mailbox

Don't forget to check out my giveaway... just click here!

StephTheBookworm said...

Very exciting that you got your first review book! Congrats!

Aisle B said...

Saw the blog name and laughed. Great name and congrats on you first review book. I bet you they'll be knocking more and more on your door so get ready girl :)

Have a great reading time for halloween :)

http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1443670603/in-my-mailbox-mailbox-monday

♫♥LovLivLife Reviews♥♫ said...

Wow, Angel, BC and BD!!=) Great stash this week.

Happy Halloween!
Here's what I got In My Mailbox=)

MiaandSofia said...

A great selection of books. This is my very first IMM too! Happy reading :)
Check out my In My Mailbox

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

Kelly said...

Great books this week! I'm a new follower. :) Happy reading!

Nicky said...

Congratulations on your first review copy. I can't wait to read angel. Great mailbox.

AngelicNytmare said...

Oh I've seen angel on a few people's it looks interesting. Beautiful Creaturesis a really good books, and I have Beautiful Darkness but I haven't rad it yet. enjoy your week.

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Congrats on your first review copy! Sounds like a very interesting book =) Angel by LA Weatherly is very Halloween appropriate! I hope you enjoy your new reads! Can't wait to see your thoughts!

Gina & Scot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina & Scot said...

Well, for your first my mailbox post, I'd say you made a killing. What a great week. I especially wanted to congratulate you on your very first ARC.:-) That's really cool!

Also noticed a lot of your books are Kindle version. I've had a Kindle since 2008 and I LOVE it. I'm in the process of getting a K3 it should be here in a couple of days.