Saturday, 27 November 2010

2011 Reading Challenges

Hopping around the blogs recently, I've come across many bloggers who have put their names down for reading challenges for next year.  What a great idea!  I decided to join two challenges:



The 2011 Debut Authors Challenge hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.

My challenge page, information on how to join up and my reading list are in my sidebar and will stay there through the year.  Click here for a quick look.




Off The Shelf!


The Off The Shelf Challenge is hosted by Bookish Ardour.

My challenge page, joining up information and my HUGE list are again in my side bar and linked here.





Why don't you take a look and join up too?

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I've been really tempted to join the Debut Author Challenge, but I just have SO many book interests that it would kill me to post about it haha ;)

chelleyreads said...

good luck on your challenges. my sister and i are also signed up for the debut author challenge :)

Jenny N. said...

Looks fun, I'll be doing the Debut Author Challenge too.

Ashley said...

Have you seen my 350 Page Books Challenge for 2011? You should sign up!

http://whatsyourstorybookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/11/350-page-books-2011-challenge.html

Jessica G. said...

I'm sorry about the confusion, I did the whole giveaway post without looking at someone elses to make sure I added everything. I made the giveaway US/UK. So yep you can enter, sorry about that. my first giveaway post.. : )