Saturday, 6 November 2010

In My Mailbox #2

In My Mailbox is a cool meme from The Story Siren.  If you'd like to take part, the details are here.

This week has been another good book week for me, and also a disappointing one.  My disappointment has been in trying to purchase a copy of Nightshade by Andrea Cremer.  It's no go with Amazon.co.uk or Play.com, and The Book Depository, well they just keep teasing me.  It was not in stock when I checked earlier in the week so I requested an email once it became available.  Twice now I've had that email come through and immediately logged into The Book Depository only to see it's already OUT OF STOCK again!  TWICE! How can that happen so fast?  Once again I'm waiting for an email to let me know when it's back in stock, but I'm thinking that I'll probably just have to wait until December 28th when it comes out in paperback over here in the UK.

And so on to the good part of the week and the new books I did manage to place on my bookshelf:




RAISED BY WOLVES by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
(Raised by Wolves #1)

Paperback Edition








ASH by Malina Lo

Paperback Edition









CRESCENDO by Becca Fitzpatrick
(Hush, Hush #2)

Hardcover Edition









THE REPLACEMENT by Brenna Yovanoff

Hardcover Edition








THE GHOSTS OF ASHBURY HIGH by Jaclyn Moriarty

Hardcover Edition






I'm on the 'book wagon' now until after Christmas so I wont have any new books to show, unless of course I aquire any as gifts or swaps, or get my grubbly little mitts on that elusive copy of Nightshade!

What did you get in your mailbox?

10 comments:

Kelly said...

I am so, so excited to read The Replacement. The Ghosts of Ashbury High looks really good, too. Happy reading!

Gina & Scot said...

I agree with Kelly (above). I'm starting to get pretty excited to read The Replacement. What I really like though is how pretty the cover art is on most of these books.

I've just started reading some of these in my mailbox posts and I have a question which begs to be answered and usually is not....

How do you get ALL these books: buy them? are they ARC's or did you win them. I'm just curious.

Kat said...

The Ghosts of Ashbury High looks really good. Hope you enjoy your books :)

Jenny said...

Wow, you got fabulous books this week! Raised by Wolves has been one of my favorite YA reads this year, I hope you enjoy it. I enjoyed The Replacement as well, it was a refreshing story I thought. Looking forward to your reviews of those. I'm a new follower here as well:)

Aisle B said...

Envious of you for The Replacements.

Nice cover for Ash ... so much so that I'm curious about it. will look it up.

Enjoy PK

http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1502566882/in-my-mailbox-mailbox

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

fab books - I can't wait for the replacement

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Awesome mailbox! I'm eagerly waiting for my copy of The Replacement to come! I've also heard Raised by Wolves is really good! Enjoy!

MiaandSofia said...

A great selection of books. They all look great. I LOVE Crescendo! Happy Reading :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox
and don't forget to enter the giveaway

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

♫♥LovLivLife Reviews♥♫ said...

I love Raised By Wolves and I have Crescendo sitting on my shelf waiting for me to be done with all my review books!!=)


Have a great week!

-k said...

Raised bt Wolves is one of the books that I`ve been wanting to read for a while. Hopefully it`s great!
Happy reading! And good luck finding a copy of Nightshade. I`m not too sure what their shipping is like, but you could try abebooks.