Saturday, 13 November 2010

On My Wishlist (#1)

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday.  If you want to know more, please click here.

My wishlist currently has about 100 books on it.  Far too many I know, but there are so many fantastic books out there at the moment, what can I do?  There is one book in particular that I am lusting after at the moment and just cannot get my hands on:





NIGHTSHADE by Andrea Cremer














As far as I know this books was released in the UK last month, but it is impossible to get hold of.  I contacted The Book Depository (UK) yesterday and they said:
"I am sorry to report that we cannot currently make this title available to all our customers as the book has been market restricted by the publisher."
I'm not sure what that means, but lets hope whatever it is, is sorted out very soon!

9 comments:

Mel said...

That's annoying! Hope they sort it out soon and you can enjoy Nightshade soon.

I'm a new follower and I love your blog! :)

The Book Vixen said...

I'm right up there with you with 173 books on my wishlist! LOL Hope you get to read this one soon. Here is what I have on my wishlist this week.

Chrizette @ All the days of said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog on the hop. I also would like to read NIGHTSHADE - haven't yet.

~Chrizette

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

I enjoyed this book. I think you'll like it. Hopefully you'll get it soon. Or win an ARC from someone. ;)

Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a new follower of yours!

Chrissie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have got Nightshade on my wishlist too! I hope we both get it soon :)

Miss Page-Turner said...

Oh great! This needs to be on my next week's wishlist. Everyone is talking about it and I love love triangles...so...
Hope you'll get Nightshade soon:)

Barb said...

I agree! Alot of people are talking about this book! Seems to be one of the popular choices this week :) Drop by my blog when you have a chance to see my short list.

Lauren said...

Great choice! I have it in my TBR pile and I'm really looking forward to starting it soon. Hoepefully, you'll be able to get your hands on a copy soon! :)

Hafsah @ IceyBooks said...

I have Nightshade on my wishlist too, and a whole bunch of others XD
I'm a new follower, I would appreciate if you followed back!

Hafsah @ IceyBooks