Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Haunted E-Book Winner

The Haunted E-Book competition on my blog closed last night and I have now chosen a winner!  
The winner will receive a copy of:

  



by J.L. Bryan






And the lucky winner is ...



Anya Kelleye from Put A Lid On It

Congratulations Anya.  I will get the books emailed to you as soon as I've finished this post.  

Thank you to everyone who entered, we loved reading your replies.  Don't forget that you can still win your very own copies of these two books, as well as the chance to win a Kindle, by commenting on other posts on The Haunted E-Book Blog Tour.

2 comments:

anyakelleye said...

Yay, I won!

Thanks so much for the eBooks! I can't wait to dig into them.

This tour has been so much fun!

JL_Bryan said...

Congratulations, Anya! I hope you enjoy the books! I'm really enjoying the tour, too.