Saturday, 8 January 2011

In My Mailbox #10

In My Mailbox is a cool meme from The Story Siren.  If you'd like to take part, the details are here.

This week has been a good book week for me!  Just take a look at my lovely haul (clicky links to Goodreads):



BODY SWAP by Jerome Parisse

Paperback Edition

Won via Goodreads First Reads programme








WITCH & WIZARD by James Patterson

Paperback Edition

Won! Blog giveaway by the lovely Jo over at Once Upon a Bookcase.  Thank you :-)







NIGHTSHADE by Andrea Cremer

Kindle Edition









THE HAUNTED E-BOOK by J.L. Bryan

Kindle Edition








ENTANGLED by Cat Clarke

Paperback Edition










STRANGE ANGELS by Lili St. Crow

Paperback Edition








BEING BILLY by Phil Earle

Kindle Edition






I know, I've had a really good book week this week.  Next week should be a pretty good one too as I have a few still in the mail that I ordered with my Christmas money.  After that though mainly I'll only be buying books for the Debut Author Challenge and (hopefully) inbetween, reading stuff from my shelves!

So what did you get in your mailbox this week?

19 comments:

Marita said...

My list of books to find and read just got a little longer :) Thank you :)

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews) said...

Great books this week! Lots I want to read there. I've heard such good things about Nightshade and Entangled!

Anna said...

I can't wait to read your review of Strange Angels! I'm wavering on whether to buy it.

BooksforCompany said...

Strange Angel is a new series l found today but it seems to be in a few peoples MMB posts.
Enjoy them, Nightshade is so amazing... really hope you enjoy it!
Books For Company

thebookfairyhaven said...

Oh you've got some awesome books. I'm dying to read Entangled and Nightshade! Hope that you enjoy them - will be checking back to read your reviews on them for sure!

Uniquely Moi Books said...

So lucky! I have Entangled ordered! Gotta wait till next month (sigh) I got Nightshade to read soon too!

ajmitchell said...

You did have a particularly good book week! Christmas makes purchasing so much easier. I hope you enjoy all your new books. Nightshade is pretty much amazing!

My Mailbox

Vicki said...

Entangled, Strange Angels and Nightshade are all great reads, hope you enjoy them! I'm just starting Being Billy and so far very good.

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

i loved being billy - really fab read

♥Iffath said...

Nightshade and Entangled are such fantastic books! And Being Billy as well! Enjoy! x

Aisle B said...

Don't you love the cover for Nightshade and the paper it was published on. I keep touching it and smiling.
We'll have to compare thoughts afterwards. Enjoy your reads :)

Miss Page-Turner said...

Good mailbox as every week;)With NIGHTSHADE as my favourite, I so liked this novel! Can't wait for your review of it! And how are you liking Angelfire so far?It is on my TBR pile...

Mahesh said...

Entangled and Nightshade sound awesome!

Lauren said...

I really enjoyed both Strange Angels and Nightshade so I hope you do! Also, Entangled looks fantastic so I'll be looking forward to seeing your review for it. Happy reading! :)

Jennifer said...

Great IMM. Nightshade was amazing and I look forward to the next installment. Haven't had a chance to read the others but Entangled looks like a good read.

Enjoy your goodies!
Jennifer @ Book Noise

Kelly said...

Some great books there, I'm looking forward to your review of entangled especially!

Gina @ My Precious said...

Some great stuff you got this week! ;-)

icametoread said...

All of these look great! I can't wait to read Nightshade.

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Yay Nightshade! I hope you enjoy it!