Saturday, 19 February 2011

In My Mailbox #16

In My Mailbox is a great meme from The Story Siren.  If you'd like to take part, visit The Story Siren's IMM page for further details.

I'm a little early with this, this week as I have visitors tomorrow so probably wont get chance to get online.

(All clickable book titles link to Goodreads)

This week I received a title I ordered from Amazon before Christmas.  They were having trouble getting hold of it and it's taken until this week for it to arrive.  It's the only paperback I received this week:




TIME WINDOWS by Kathryn Reiss

Paperback Edition








HUMAN BLEND by Lori Pescatore

Kindle Edition








MOONLIGHT by Felicity Heaton

Kindle Edition








PASTWORLD by Ian Beck

Kindle Edition








IN THE STORM by Karen Metcalf

Kindle Edition





And just as I was about to finish this post off, the postman knocked with a parcel which contained two fabulous books.  Lynsey over at Narratively Speaking recently did a massive Blogoversary Celebration with lots of goodies being given away. I was so happy and excited when Lynsey contacted me last week to let me know I'd won one of the giveaways.  Here's what I won:




FALLEN by Lauren Kate

Signed copy!








TORMENT by Lauren Kate

Signed copy!





That's what I got in my mailbox this week.  What did you get in yours?

24 comments:

BooksforCompany said...

Congrats again on winning one of Lynsey's giveaways!! =)
Enjoy your books

Alyssa said...

Very jealous of your signed copies of Fallen/Torment... congrats ! Happy Reading =)

Gina @ My Precious said...

Oh wow! Great win on the signed books. And Merry Belated Christmas huh? lol

Lauren said...

Lots of great books this week! I'll be looking forward to seeing your reviews for both of Lauren Kate's books because I've been debating whether or not I should read them for a while now. Happy reading! :)

Uniquely Moi Books said...

Awesome books this week! I loved Fallen and Torment! I hope you like them too! Have a great week!

StephTheBookworm said...

Time Windows sounds so good, and WOW awesome win!

Jenny said...

Congrats on your win! Looking forward to seeing what you think of Fallen and Torment. I've read Fallen but haven't gotten to Torment yet, maybe I'll just wait until Passion comes out so I won't have to wait in between:) Human Blend looks really interesting as well, enjoy all these!

TheBookHour said...

I love signed books... they're so rare in the UK. :D Ahh, but at least we have some authors. Have a great week!

MiaandSofia said...

An awesome mailbox! They all look fab. Your so lucky to get signed copies of Fallen and Torment!
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

Sally said...

Great books this week. Congrats on winning the giveaway. I really have to read the Lauren Kate series.
Happy reading.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-7_20.html

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...

Great reads this week! I got halfway through FALLEN and put it down for way too long. I'll have to start over again, hopefully I can do that soon! I have the second one also waiting for me on my shelf! Enjoy!

Check out what's IMM this week!

Miss Page-Turner said...

You got so many cool books, I especially love the signed editions!

AtenRa @ Just Another Book Blog said...

Happy reading :)

Aylee said...

I haven't heard of a lot of these! The cover for Time Windows is kind of freaking me out... Happy reading!

Little Miss Becky : ) said...

Oh, I'm jealous of the signed Fallen books!! I love that series! I've really been wanting to read Pastworld, and I enjoyed Human Blend alot! Happy reading!

jackie b central texas said...

Signed books are always a welcome surprise! Happy reading on all your loot and My Mailbox contains all the books that have come in since last post in late January..

Jacinda (The Reading Housewives) said...

I love signed books! :) Great books this week!

Jasmine (The Reading Housewives) said...

Ohhh, signed copies of Fallen & Torment! How awesome! :)

Candace said...

I LOVED Time Windows when I was younger! I think it had a different title (maybe in the US it's different?) but I recognize the author so am pretty sure it's the same book.
Fallen and Torment are so pretty, aren't they? I enjoyed them a lot and they look beautiful on my shelf as I'm sure they do yours :)

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

Am I the only person who has never heard of Time Windows? I checked out the Goodreads page and apparently it was a big part of many lives when they were young.

Great books though! Happy reading :D

Alex Bennett (Electrifying Reviews) said...

Great books! Especially jealous of the signed Lauren Kate books!

Kristina said...

Enjoy your new books!! That's so exciting you won signed copies of Fallen and Torment. I love Torment's cover. New follower :)

Harry said...

All of them look really good!

Henrietta said...

I wonder what you'll think about Fallen and Torment. I've seen so many mixed reviews. Can't wait to see what you'll think of them.