Thursday, 3 March 2011

The Time Will Come #5

Jodie over at Books for Company is hosting a Thursday meme.  It's really easy to join in.  Here's what you have to do:
  • Pick a book from your bookshelf that you've had for a while and really can't wait to read, but haven't managed to get to yet.
  • Put the details on your blog and head back over to Jodie's blog to fill in the Mr Linky.
  • Go and visit some other bloggers who are joining in.
So come on, what are you waiting for?










Teens who discover they were secretly genetically altered before birth are brought together at a classified site where they forge new friendships, find love, develop "super-abilities," and even unearth a conspiracy.
Synopsis from Goodreads.

I think if I'd only read this synopsis I probably wouldn't have bought this book, but I have heard such good things about it on other blogs AND it's one of the books I want to read for my Off The Shelf Challenge.

What have you got on your bookshelf that you really can't wait to read?

7 comments:

Jenny said...

I've been seeing this one around a lot lately and I definitely get more interested in it the more I see it. I like the genetically altered aspect of it as an explanation for their abilities, it makes me feel like it almost might be possible:) I hope you pick it up soon, I'd like to know what you think of it!

That Book Blog said...

Ahh, that synopsis was sounding so good until the 'super-abilities' part. Makes me instantly think of X men for some reason :S
Hope its a good read for you when you get round to it :)

Gina @ My Precious said...

I've seen this book around. It sound awesome and the cover is really unique.

T.B. said...

Solid sounds like such a great read! Just reading the synopsis had me hooked. Thanks for sharing!

Avery said...

It sounds flipping awesome (I cannot believe that you haven't gotten around to reading it yet!)... I totally am going to put this on my wishlist!
;)

StephTheBookworm said...

I have this one too and have been wanting to read it!

Book Passion for Life said...

Hi ya - We just started up a book blog and we were actually asked by the author to review the book for her. I just finished it and it was actually a really good book - I was quiet surprised by it. I hope you all enjoy it as much as me :)