Thursday, 17 March 2011

The Time Will Come #6

Jodie over at Books for Company is hosting a Thursday meme.  It's really easy to join in.  Here's what you have to do:
  • Pick a book from your bookshelf that you've had for a while and really can't wait to read, but haven't managed to get to yet.
  • Put the details on your blog and head back over to Jodie's blog to fill in the Mr Linky.
  • Go and visit some other bloggers who are joining in.
So come on, what are you waiting for?




THE OTHER HAND by Chris Cleave

This book is also known as Little Bee and the synopsis is intriguing.  I've heard very good things about it.

Have you read it?  What did you think?

7 comments:

BooksforCompany said...

l read Chris's other book and it was beyond weird, but also very good!
l also have this to read =)

Phanee said...

I have read this book! I was originally drawn to it by what is written on the back cover. It is rather intriguing! I actually enjoyed this book! It is rather sad, but a good book nonetheless! I would definitely recommend you read it!

If you are interested, you can read my review of it here:
http://funny-wool.blogspot.com/2011/02/other-hand.html
Happy reading!

Gina @ My Precious said...

I remember this one used to have a black silhouette with a yellow cover, head shot. Why'd they change the name, do you know?

That Book Blog said...

I've never heard of it before, but you're right, it does sounds intriguing (:
Can't wait to read your review of it so I can find out a little more

Jenny said...

Ohhh this one is new to me, I'll have to go check out the premise:) Love the cover though, it would jump off the shelf at me in the book store:)

Uniquely Moi Books said...

I must say you really freaked me out at first because Jodie is my name too. You had me worried for a minute!

Clover said...

I think if I were doing this feature, than this book would be featured on my blog too. I've had this book for so long and I still haven't gotten around to it :( I think it's because it's an adult book and my brain (and my blog) is very YA-centric. Some day I'll get back to reading more widely..