Thursday, 31 March 2011

The Time Will Come #8

Jodie over at Books for Company is hosting a Thursday meme.  It's really easy to join in.  Here's what you have to do:
  • Pick a book from your bookshelf that you've had for a while and really can't wait to read, but haven't managed to get to yet.
  • Put the details on your blog and head back over to Jodie's blog to fill in the Mr Linky.
  • Go and visit some other bloggers who are joining in.
So come on, what are you waiting for?

WICKED LOVELY by Melissa Marr

I listened to Wicked Lovely as an audio book in about 2008 then I stopped 'reading' as it were for a few years.  I remember loving it and it being about faeries and there being a Summer King in it, but I don't remember much else, and at the time I didn't even realise it was a series.  Last year when I got back into reading, I bought the paperback and have slowly been collecting the rest of the series, right up until this week when I just ordered Darkest Mercy (although it's not arrived yet).  I really need to read this again before I start on the rest of the series and I'm looking forward to it!

5 comments:

Sally said...

I basically only remember Seth being my favourite part
:D

That Book Blog said...

I read the first three books and I don't rememebr all that much about any of them. The whole series is worth a read if you have all of the books, though :)

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I remember loving book one and feeling a bit disappointed with book two, so I stopped. I'm definitely interested in starting up again though! Love the feature :)

Jess (Gone with the Words) said...

I love this series! I've read them and then listened to them in audiobook format before the release of Darkest Mercy. I actually liked them better when I listened to them! I really liked the narrator of books 2 through 5. Hope you enjoy them!

Jennifer A said...

I really love this series! It gets better and better with each book too.

I still need to read the last one! I'm rereading them so that I can keep all of the characters' stories straight.

Plus, aren't the covers gorgeous??

Jennifer of Little Shelf