Thursday, 14 April 2011

The Time Will Come #10

Jodie over at Books for Company is hosting a Thursday meme.  It's really easy to join in.  Here's what you have to do:
  • Pick a book from your bookshelf that you've had for a while and really can't wait to read, but haven't managed to get to yet.
  • Put the details on your blog and head back over to Jodie's blog to fill in the Mr Linky.
  • Go and visit some other bloggers who are joining in.
So come on, what are you waiting for?




STRANGE ANGELS by Lili St. Crow

I know exactly how long I've had this book as I got it for Christmas off my Mum and Dad.  I've been wanting to get to it, but there's always something else that jumps into my hand first.  I've heard such good things about this series.  Have you read it?  What did you think?

8 comments:

Gina @ My Precious said...

I don't know anything about this book or series. I've never heard of it. I don't even remember seeing it in you IMM, probably because Christmas time was overwhelmingly busy.

Anyways, I sure hope you get to it soon. Good luck!

Miss Page-Turner said...

Haven't read it, but I want to try a series by Lili St. Crow, too. Hope you get to it soon, tell me if I her books are as good as everyone keeps saying.

Kate said...

The girl on the cover looks like the Katniss (HungerGames) in my head.

I've not heard of this series before (or at least, I don't recognise the cover)

Sally said...

Well I love this series, and just finished book four. It's one of the few books that I re-read. I hope it doesn't disappoint when you get round to reading it!

Book Passion for Life said...

I've had this book for a while now too and still haven't picked it up. I've heard good things about it so I hope we both enjoy it :) Donna x

Liz. R said...

I loved Strange Angels! I got it free with a magazine when I was at the airport last year, and I really enjoyed - so much that I bought the rest of the series. I hope you like it when you get round to reading it!

Jenny said...

I haven't read this series either, but like you, have heard some really great things about it. I hope to get to it sometime soon, I'm always up for a new paranormal YA series:)

BooksforCompany said...

l also have this book Karen! =)
I haven't read it yet but it sounds really good.
Thanks for joining in again =)