Thursday, 21 April 2011

The Time Will Come #11

Jodie over at Books for Company is hosting a Thursday meme.  It's really easy to join in.  Here's what you have to do:
  • Pick a book from your bookshelf that you've had for a while and really can't wait to read, but haven't managed to get to yet.
  • Put the details on your blog and head back over to Jodie's blog to fill in the Mr Linky.
  • Go and visit some other bloggers who are joining in.
So come on, what are you waiting for?





THE BODY FINDER by Kimberly Derting

I downloaded this one as soon as I got my Kindle and I still haven't managed to read it.  This series sounds so awesome too.  I feel like I'm missing out every time I read a review of this one or Desires of the Dead.  Hopefully soon ...

11 comments:

Vivienne said...

ooh I loved this one and can't wait to read the next. I hope you love it too.

Angela said...

Whoa. That sounds awesome!

Kate said...

I keep seeing this series around and I've heard so many good things about it :)
Hope you can get around to it soon

Jules (The Great, The Good and The Bad) said...

This is one that I keep meaning to buy at some point.

Happy reading - When you get round to it.

Jules

Jenny said...

I really enjoyed The Body Finder, it's a great combination of elements:) Hope you get to give it a try in the near future. Jay is quite enjoyable:)

Cliona said...

I'm so jealous you have this *jealous face*

BooksforCompany said...

KAREN!!!
I can't not believe you haven't read this! lol
It is so so so amazingg! Seriously, you need to read it!!

Small Review said...

Ooh, read it soon! I liked it a lot, and though there is a sequel, it ends like a standalone.

Gina @ My Precious said...

I have this one on my kindle. I need to get to reading it too. Thanks for reminding me its still there - lol!

Miss Page-Turner said...

Whoooa, you really really really should read it like yesterday!!:D This novel is fantastic!!!!!

Book Passion for Life said...

The Body Finder is a good read :) Hope you enjoy it.