Thursday, 28 April 2011

The Time Will Come #12

Jodie over at Books for Company is hosting a Thursday meme.  It's really easy to join in.  Here's what you have to do:
  • Pick a book from your bookshelf that you've had for a while and really can't wait to read, but haven't managed to get to yet.
  • Put the details on your blog and head back over to Jodie's blog to fill in the Mr Linky.
  • Go and visit some other bloggers who are joining in.
So come on, what are you waiting for?




WARPED by Maurissa Guibord

This is another book I've had since release day and haven't got to yet.  I love the cover. It is so pretty!  Have you read this one yet?

6 comments:

Jules (The Great, The Good and The Bad) said...

I've wanted to read this one for a while as well.

Jules

Gina @ My Precious said...

It will be fun to see what you think of this one. Hope you get to it soon.

Kate said...

The cover is so pretty :)

Looking forward to reading your review one day

BooksforCompany said...

Oh l so wanna know what you think of this one!!
It is very popular

Jennifer A said...

I don't own this one, but it sounds so good! I think the cover is really neat.

Interesting meme!

Jennifer of Little Shelf

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I haven't read this one yet, but I keep wanting to buy it...I even had a WoW for it once. Don't ask me why I'm still waiting haha :)