Thursday, 7 April 2011

The Time Will Come #9

Jodie over at Books for Company is hosting a Thursday meme.  It's really easy to join in.  Here's what you have to do:
  • Pick a book from your bookshelf that you've had for a while and really can't wait to read, but haven't managed to get to yet.
  • Put the details on your blog and head back over to Jodie's blog to fill in the Mr Linky.
  • Go and visit some other bloggers who are joining in.
So come on, what are you waiting for?




THE GRAVEYARD BOOK by Neil Gaiman

I've had this book on my shelves for EVER and I really, really want to read it soon.  I haven't read any of Mr Gaiman's books yet and they sound so good.  I'm sure the time will come very soon.

10 comments:

Kate said...

I've heard good things about The Graveyard Book

Love the cover you posted... the other one looked too kidsie
:)

Jules (The Great, The Good and The Bad) said...

I'd quite like to read this one but I've just never got round to it.

Good pick!

Jules

Gina @ My Precious said...

I remember when you showcased this one in your IMM. It sounded really good. I hope you get to it soon so I can read your review. :-0

Raimy-rawr said...

You seriously have to read this book! It is AMAZING!
I loved it so much!! and its really quite short so you can probably get it read in a couple of hours depending on your read speed! :D x

Sally said...

I really like Neil Gaiman's writing and this is one of the better books. Such a great and unique idea for a story (but I didn't like the ending)
:/

Mel said...

I've read this and it's a great story! You should definitely pick it up soon - you'll love it! :)

BooksforCompany said...

l haven't ever heard of this!!
Thanks again for joining in =)

Christy @TheReaderBee said...

I really enjoyed this book! I hope you do too! Great pick!

T.B. said...

This one's really, really good! You should definitely pick it up off of your shelf! It's not too-long of a read either.

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

The Graveyard Book is so, so good! It sat on my shelf for a few months before I finally picked it up, but I'm happy I did.