Thursday, 5 May 2011

The Time Will Come #13

Jodie over at Books for Company is hosting a Thursday meme.  It's really easy to join in.  Here's what you have to do:
  • Pick a book from your bookshelf that you've had for a while and really can't wait to read, but haven't managed to get to yet.
  • Put the details on your blog and head back over to Jodie's blog to fill in the Mr Linky.
  • Go and visit some other bloggers who are joining in.
So come on, what are you waiting for?





SHIVER by Maggie Stiefvater

Am I the only person in the world who hasn't read this book yet?  I've had this one on my shelf for about nine months.  I am sooo bad!

11 comments:

Mel said...

You're not the only one! I've also had Shiver on my shelves for a while and not got round to reading it yet... there are so many book that people rave over that I haven't got around to yet!

Amber Griffiths said...

One of the only ones :) Haha. I actually have the sequel - Linger - sitting on my shelf. It's been there for ages, but I haven't gotten around to reading it. The fact that there are four points of view is kind of putting me off!

BooksforCompany said...

Omg Karen!!! =o
Can't believe you haven't read this! lol
This is the first paranormal book l ever (yes, ever!) read and it got me into them =)

Angela said...

You're better than I am - I don't even have it [yet] :)

Small Review said...

I read a little more than half and then DNF-ed. I didn't like Sam or Grace, but you know me and my alpha guys (and Sam is so NOT an alpha guy).

Kate said...

You're not alone... I haven't even bought it yet. Hope you enjoy it when you get around to reading it (:

Sally said...

I really liked these books- I thought the 2nd one was better than the first- can't believe you haven't read this yet!

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews) said...

This isn't one of my *must-reads* but it's definitely worth checking out. I really liked Shiver, but I found the follow up, Linger, a little disappointing.

Gina @ My Precious said...

Ooooohh! I like this cover. Hadn't seen this black one, only familiar with the green one. Hope you get to read this soon.

Book Passion for Life said...

Shiver is a great book. Considering you haven't read it yet, I'd wait until the third book is released and then you can read them all together :) Donna x

~Sara @ Just Another Story said...

I read this one last week, I think it was last week. But it had been sitting on my shelf for a LONG time. I put up my review today. It was good. You should read it!