Thursday, 12 May 2011

The Time Will Come #14

Jodie over at Books for Company is hosting a Thursday meme.  It's really easy to join in.  Here's what you have to do:
  • Pick a book from your bookshelf that you've had for a while and really can't wait to read, but haven't managed to get to yet.
  • Put the details on your blog and head back over to Jodie's blog to fill in the Mr Linky.
  • Go and visit some other bloggers who are joining in.
So come on, what are you waiting for?





ILL WIND by Rachel Caine

I have heard such good things about the first few books in this series and then the reviews get very mixed which has put me off starting it.  Have you read the series yet?  What did you think of it?

3 comments:

Gina @ My Precious said...

I'm not familiar with this book, I don't even remember it being in your IMM. I'm going to have to look it up on Goodreads. Hope you get to it soon.

The Slowest Bookworm said...

It's one I had before I even thought about blogging Gina ... that just shows how long I've had it!

Sally@Always Lost in Stories said...

Oooh- I've got this series sitting unread on my shelves too (I found the whole series for a bargain). I've heard nothing but good things about these books, but like you, I think it'll take me forever to get around to reading them. x