Thursday, 30 June 2011

The Time Will Come #20

Jodie over at Books for Company is hosting a Thursday meme.  It's really easy to join in.  Here's what you have to do:
  • Pick a book from your bookshelf that you've had for a while and really can't wait to read, but haven't managed to get to yet.
  • Put the details on your blog and head back over to Jodie's blog to fill in the Mr Linky.
  • Go and visit some other bloggers who are joining in.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~




CONVICTION OF A WITCH by Suza Kates
The Good
Finding out she was a witch was more difficult for Willyn Brousseau than any of the nine women in her newfound coven. She’s a mother, a healer, and wears a cross around her neck to proudly declare her religion. Though she and her friends are just learning to master their power, Willyn’s time is up. It’s her turn to stand against evil and pass her individual trial. What else could go possibly wrong?

The Bad
Dare Forster is well acquainted with the prophecy, the demon, and the coven’s magic. It’s precisely why he’s come to the island near Savannah. He’s a witch bearing a grudge, but he also has a plan. He just needs one of the nine to make it happen.

The Undeniable
Willyn and Dare come together like flint and brimstone, rejecting the desire that sparks between them. He’s no good for her, and she’s his sworn enemy. Both will be tested in ways they can’t imagine and hope that love will save them, body and soul.
This book is one of my newer purchases and I know it's not usual for me to feature a recent book in my The Time Will Come posts, but this is one I really want to fit into my reading schedule very soon.  I read the first book in the series, Whisper of a Witch, back in October last year and loved it.  This will probably be the first ever book I've featured in this meme that I get to read!

3 comments:

Christy @TheReaderBee said...

This sounds like an awesome book! I hope you enjoy reading it! Sounds like a fun meme as well, I will have to check it out!

Jenny said...

Ooooo I really like the sound of this one, I'll have to go back and check out book 1! I don't read too many witch stories, but I always enjoy them when I do:) Thanks for the recommendation!

Louisa said...

That sounds like an awesome book! Must check out the series! Have a fun reading week!