Saturday, 9 July 2011

Book Blogger Bingo #3


Welcome to the another round of Book Blogger Bingo! If you haven't played before, please READ THE RULES before entering!

If you have played before, please note this small change in the rules - you no longer need to display the BBB button on your blog. I would be most grateful though if you could help me spread the word some way, whether it's a Tweet, a mention on Facebook, your blog or some other way, although this isn't necessary to enter. The button will stay in my sidebar for anyone who would like to use it.


What is Book Blogger Bingo?

Basically, Book Blogger Bingo (BBB) is a fortnightly International giveaway game open to all book bloggers (as long as The Book Depository ship to your address). Each fortnight I put up a post which will feature a book of my choice (and sometimes yours) and you can enter to win that book by filling in your details on the linky thing below the post.

The number that the linky gives you will be your lucky Book Blogger Bingo number. So if you're the first person to enter that week, you'll be lucky number 1.

This week I decided on a book I read myself in October last year and loved, and I hope you'll love it too.  So without further ado, the book you could win this week is:

WHISPER OF A WITCH by Suza Kates
Shauni Miller has no idea why her life is changing, but she must answer when an unknown force summons her to a mystical island. She also harbors a secret, one that has the potential to alter her life forever. Dr. Michael Black helps Shauni in her time of need, but sees more in the raven-haired temptress than she ever meant to reveal. He knows she's hiding something, but then, so is he. Only the fates know what role they will play in a centuries-old prophecy. Or if one of them has to die.

Read what I had to say when I reviewed Whisper of a Witch back in October.  I am looking forward to reading the second in the series, Conviction of a Witch really soon.  So, do you want to win this book?  Enter your details in the linky below and look out for the winning number next Saturday!



9 comments:

Jules said...

I'm beginning to love book bingo! :)

Come on number 4 - knock at the door!

Tea said...

Ready for another try. Congratulations to the winner. This is fun.

Mel said...

Not entering this week as I've already read and enjoyed this book - good luck everyone! :)

Kris said...

This is a blast! Thanks so much for doing this.

Yiota said...

I'm 13 again!

leanne_luce : YA FOREVER said...

This is my favorite type of bingo!!!

The Slowest Bookworm said...

Loving these comments guys! I'm glad you're enjoying playing bingo!

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

BINGO! Oh wait... not yet. ;)

Jaedia said...

Haha, this is a brilliant idea :)