Friday, 12 August 2011

Internet Troubles

I am currently having trouble with my landline and internet connection.  Trouble as in neither are working ... at all.  Soo, I wont be online until the engineer comes out next week (currently arranged for Thursday).  I am at my parent's at the moment using their internet, but I wont be able to do this again until late next week.

I do have a few posts already scheduled, including the Bingo winner and my IMM for this Sunday which I have just written now from my parents computer, and a review and The Time Will Come post that I wrote earlier in the week too, but I wont be able to answer emails (I don't have email on my cell/mobile).

I'll sign off now as I need to get back home pretty soon, but have a lovely week everyone and I'll see you all soon.  Hopefully!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Meep! Hope you get it sorted soon.

Birgit said...

Internet troubles ... every bloggers nightmare! Hope you're back soon :-) !

Mel said...

Hate it when that happens! Hope it all works out ok. :)

Small Review said...

Aw, when it rains it pours. I hope things start turning around for you soon :)