Thursday, 25 August 2011

The Time Will Come #25

Jodie over at Books for Company is hosting a Thursday meme.  It's really easy to join in.  Here's what you have to do:
  • Pick a book from your bookshelf that you've had for a while and really can't wait to read, but haven't managed to get to yet.
  • Put the details on your blog and head back over to Jodie's blog to fill in the Mr Linky.
  • Go and visit some other bloggers who are joining in.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



SWITCHED by Amanda Hocking

When Wendy Everly was six-years-old, her mother was convinced she was a monster and tried to kill her. It isn't until eleven years later that Wendy finds out her mother might've been telling the truth. With the help of Finn Holmes, Wendy finds herself in a world she never knew existed - and it's one she's not sure if she wants to be a part of.

This series has been screaming at me for the last 11  months!  I really want to read it, and when I catch up with my review books, I think this will be the very first series I read.

12 comments:

The Happy Booker said...

I haven't had a chance to read this one yet either and each time I see a review for it, I'm reminded of how much I really want to!

Zoe Crook said...

Ooh, this sounds good! I hope you get round to read it someday and enjoy it :)

Gina @ My Precious said...

I've started this one and it was VERY good. Hope you get to it soon.

Jennifer | Book Den said...

I'm hoping to get to this one someday myself. :)

Liz. R said...

I've been wanting to read this one for ages too! Hope you manage to read it soon :).

Samantha Young said...

It's a great series, Karen. I'm sure you'll love it when you get around to it :-)

Cliona said...

This sounds amazing!

Kate said...

Every book in this series has a pretty cover but I wish there were a little more to them. Sounds like a good book though, so I hope you enjoy it :)

Louisa said...

Oh, I love the cover! I love all the sparklies :) It's amazing! And sounds like a great book! Hope you have time to read it soon!

Sally@Always Lost in Stories said...

I've got this one to read too- so many pople say that these books are really good, and they were so cheap I couldn't resist!

turn-the-page.net said...

I'm interested in this series as well - but haven't heard too much about it :)

Hope you get to it soon!

Check out mine here

Amy @ Turn the Page

BooksforCompany said...

Ohh!
The Time NEEDS to come for me to read any of Amanda's books!
They all sound awesome.