Saturday, 17 September 2011

Book Blogger Bingo - The Finale




Welcome to the LAST round of Book Blogger Bingo.  

If you live in the UK, and possibly if you live overseas, you'll probably have heard what's going on in the local councils at the moment with regards to their budgets.  I don't want to go into details, but just to say that things are not looking good and I need to save every penny I can over the next few months.  So, unfortunately everything I spend on that isn't classed as a necessity has to stop, hence this being the last game I'll be hosting, for a while at least.

As usual, the game is INTERNATIONAL as long as The Book Depository ship to your address.

THE PRIZE

THE WINNER CAN CHOOSE ANY ONE OF THE BOOKS BELOW
OR
IF THE BOOK IS PART OF A SERIES, YOU CAN CHOOSE ANOTHER WITHIN THAT SERIES
(for example, if you have read/own The Iron King and would love The Iron Daughter, you can have that instead).




As usual, add you details into the linky below and make a note of the number it gives you.  The game closes next Friday and I will announce the lucky number on Saturday (and as this is the last game, I will email the winner if the prize is not claimed over the weekend).  Good luck!



10 comments:

Birgit said...

Actually I heard a bit about it on my vacation to the UK recently - so obviously I didn't boost the UK economy as much as it needed boosting ;-) !
Still this is really generous of you to offer a last round of the Book Blogger Bingo considering the circumstances!!

Steffikins said...

Have to say I fully understand the situation your in :( I hope things fix themselves and thank you for running this brilliant competition!

Mel said...

I'll miss playing Bingo but totally understand - it's getting crazy here with cuts and savings! I miss having loads of spare money too. :(

Zoe Crook said...

Great books! Thanks! I will miss BBB but I also understand. :)

Small Review said...

I understand! I hope things are ok for you and your family. :)

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

I'm sorry to hear that! I'm in UK too, and yeah, the times are tough. I dread Christmas shopping, because all my presents this year (like year before) will be hand-made or bought from charity shops and car boot sales. Good luck with everything, darling! Thanks for the opportunity to win!

Aylee said...

Completely understood! I hope circumstances will improve soon.

Gina @ My Precious said...

Well, I hope everything is going to be all right for you and your family. Book Blogger BINGO has been my favorite contest to enter each week. Its sad to see it end, but its been a blast!

Cliona said...

Awww :( pity it has to end! Oh well! It was fun!

Michelle said...

Bit late on the comments, but I know how you feel, I work in a childrens center in the north west and we find out in oct-dec whether we are safe and get to keep our jobs possibly with longer hours or reduced pay, or if we lose them completley. :( and at the moment there is not much around, concideringI have done this type of work for 10years its gonna be hard to step outside my comfort zone and work in anohter profession.