Friday, 23 September 2011

Book Blogger Bingo Winner!


The last winning Bingo Number has been drawn and the winner of
a book of their choice from this post is ...

Number 5

and as this is the very last book blogger bingo, I'm going to tell you that number 5 is Bella at Cheezyfeet Books!

Congratulations Bella!  Email me with your choice of book from last weeks Bingo post and I'll get it ordered for you.

**updated**  Bella has chosen her prize and I have now ordered a copy for her.  She decided on:


I am hoping that at some point in the future I'll be able to bring Bingo back, or at least some version of this game.  Thank you all for the lovely comments you've left saying how much you enjoyed it.  I enjoyed running it!

3 comments:

Cliona said...

Congrats Bella! I really loved this feature Karen, even though it's over thanks for running it!

Zoe Crook said...

Well done Bella! Enjoy your book :)

Lieder Madchen said...

Congratulations, Bella!

Thank you so much for all the lovely giveaways!