Monday, 19 September 2011

Cover Reveal: Fairy Metal Thunder by JL Bryan

Today one of my favourite authors has launched a new YA series.  It's about a teen garage band and fairies!  The ebook versions have gone live today with paperbacks to follow shortly, but today The Unread Reader revealed the cover for the very first time!


Synopsis from Smashwords:  Jason, Erin, Mitch and Mildred (“Dred”) are the Assorted Zebras, a teenage garage band in Wisconsin with no fans and no gigs. Then Jason sneaks into the fairy world and steals four magic-fueled musical instruments, the kind fairies use to enchant and trick humans. The new instruments make the band a huge overnight success, on their way to rock stardom. But the band members aren’t exactly ready for fame, fortune, or the supernatural creatures sent by the fairies to track them down.

I have to say I am so excited to read this book!  You can find out more about it by visiting JL Bryan's Blog and The Unread Reader - including as US/Canada giveaway!

4 comments:

Raimy-rawr said...

ok so I dont really do fairies... but I think this may be an exception! I need this book! :D

Gina @ My Precious said...

It looks entertaining and fresh. Thanks for the heads up!

Missie said...

Thanks for this! :)

JL Bryan said...

What Missie said! :)