Friday, 9 September 2011

Smokeless Fire Trailer

In October I am taking part in a Blog Tour for Samantha Youngs new book, Smokeless Fire and today I came across this awesome trailer for it that I thought you'd like to see.



Smokeless Fire comes out on 21st October and the tour will be stopping by The Slowest Bookworm just two days before publication, on 19th.  Don't miss it.  It's going to be awesome!

For the last two years Ari’s life has been anything but normal and on her 18th birthday, when her friends surprise her with a gimmick genie claiming to grant wishes, Ari discovers the truth. The tragic and strange occurrences surrounding her 16th birthday were not coincidental and her life is never going to be the same again.

Ari’s real parents are not normal. They are not loving. They are not human.

They are myth.

They are Smokeless Fire.

They are Jinn.

4 comments:

Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

I'm looking forward to your review. I haven't heard of this one but it looks really good. I love book trailers! The cover is beautiful.

Samantha Young said...

Thanks for sharing this, Karen, that's awesome of you. Glad you like the trailer. Can't wait for the tour! :-)

Kate said...

The cover for this one is stunning! I may have drooled a bit :P The premise sounds awesome too. I'll definitely keep my eyes open for a review :)

Gina @ My Precious said...

Oh wow! How exciting. I really liked S. Young's Moon Spell. I need to still read the next two in the series.

This one looks even better. Can't wait to see your review. The trailer is really sweet!