Thursday, 6 October 2011

The Time Will Come #30

Jodie over at Books for Company is hosting a Thursday meme.  It's really easy to join in.  Here's what you have to do:
  • Pick a book from your bookshelf that you've had for a while and really can't wait to read, but haven't managed to get to yet.
  • Put the details on your blog and head back over to Jodie's blog to fill in the Mr Linky.
  • Go and visit some other bloggers who are joining in.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~




THE STRANGERS OUTSIDE by Vanessa Morgan
Two sisters, Jennifer and Louise, return to their remote holiday cabin after a day at the seaside. But little do they know they're being surrounded. Shortly after their arrival, the girls will come face to face with THE STRANGERS OUTSIDE. When the assailants make their intentions known, things take a shockingly terrible turn and an intense battle for survival will begin.
I'm not quite sure how I came to find this one.  I think I saw someone review it on their blog, but it was such a long time ago I can't remember.  Have you read it or come across any reviews? 

5 comments:

Cliona said...

I've never heard of this before, but it sounds AMAZING! You should definitely read it!

Kate said...

I've never seen it before but it looks terrifying, like something out of a horror film :O

I need to go read some reviews for this one because the blurb sounds good - you know, as long as it isn't a gruesome horror story. I'm a chicken.

Phanee said...

I agree; the blurb does make it sound good! I hadn't even heard of it before you mentioned it now, Karen, but I think you should definitely read it! It sound like a good, scary read! :P

Louisa said...

It sounds pretty amazing! I hope you get to read it soon! Happy reading!

Sally@Always Lost in Stories said...

Woah! Sounds spooky- Even that cover is giving me chills!
Hope you get around to reading it soon (so I can hear what you think of it!)