Sunday, 11 December 2011

In My Mailbox #56

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.  You'll find all the details there on her blog.

This week I've bought 4 books:


These two are both Kindle books

Love is Darkness by Caroline Hanson
Warriors of Ankh (Omnibus Edition) by Samantha Young


Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson
I Am J by Cris Beam

I keep hearing little rumours around the internet that Amazon will be releasing the Kindle Fire in the UK in January 2012.  I'm not sure how true they are, but I am very interested to know more this Kindle.  I would love to hear from any US readers who have their own Kindle Fire.  What do you think of it?  How is it for reading ebooks?  I love my Kindle 3 (or Kindle Keyboard as it's now called) and was wondering how the Kindle Fire compares reading wise.  If you do have one, please leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts :-)

10 comments:

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

I lover the cover of Love is Darkness and very curious about Hunting Lila. Lovely mailbox! Enjoy all your books!

Kah_cherub said...

I have Hunting Lila on my TBR list. It sounds great! :) I got a few goodies this week too.

Carina said...

Really great books! :) I have HUNTING LILA sitting on my shelf and really need to pick it up soon - I think everyone who has read it, loved it. :)

Have a lovely week and enjoy your new books. :)
Carina
Fictional Distraction

P.s.: I sadly can't help with the Kindle Fire thing. :(

Jennifer Messerschmidt said...

Haven't heard too much about these but they have great covers!

Visit My IMM

Bungle said...

I really like Hunting Lila!
Nice IMM this week.
Happy reading.

Mel said...

Hunting Lila is on my wishlist as so many people have raved about it! Enjoy all your books this week! :-)

Zoe Crook said...

Hunting Lila sounds good - happy reading!

Sally@Always Lost in Stories said...

Some more fantastic books this week! I'm reading Hunting Lila at the moment and it's fantastic. Enjoy all your books :D

Giselle said...

Hunting Lila is really good I hope you like it!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Burgandy Ice said...

Fun books this week!! The advertisements for Fire look really great. I have a Nook, which I absolutely LOVE. I'm a new GFC. My IMM is at www.burgandyice.blogspot.com - have a great weekend!!