Thursday, 8 December 2011

The Time Will Come #34


Jodie over at Books for Company is hosting a Thursday meme.  It's really easy to join in.  Here's what you have to do:
  • Pick a book from your bookshelf that you've had for a while and really can't wait to read, but haven't managed to get to yet.
  • Put the details on your blog and head back over to Jodie's blog to fill in the Mr Linky.
  • Go and visit some other bloggers who are joining in.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


MARKED by Kim Richardson

Sixteen year-old Kara Nightingale’s ordinary life is suddenly turned upside-down when she dies in a freak accident, and she wakes up in a strange new world with a new career—as a rookie for the Guardian Angel Legion. Kara hurtles towards dangerous missions with the help of her Petty Officer and friend, David. 

But when she discovers a Mark on her leg, the entire Legion accuses her of being a Demon spy. Angels are dying, and David begins to pull away from her. Can Kara prove her innocence as she becomes the Legion’s only hope?

It’s going to take a miracle to save the Legion, and Kara’s luck has just run out...



I've had this one on my Kindle for a few months now.  I really like the synopsis - it's intriguing.  Can't wait to get to it!

Have you read this one?  What did you think of it?

6 comments:

Steph: Short and Sweet said...

It sounds really good :) I hope you get to it soon!

BooksforCompany said...

I have to admit the cover puts me off this one but it actually sounds really good =)

Amber said...

I haven't heard of this before but it sounds good. I like the concept. Hope you get to it soon!

Sally@Always Lost in Stories said...

I've never heard of this one before either but it definitely sounds intriguing. I love the cover though, and it's won an award, which is promising!

Phanee said...

I've never actually heard of this one before, but the story sounds rather interesting! Hope you get round to it soon Karen! :)

Cait said...

woah synopsis sounds amazing! Might have to look this one up. I really like the cover as well

The Cait Files