Thursday, 15 December 2011

The Time Will Come #35


Jodie over at Books for Company is hosting a Thursday meme.  It's really easy to join in.  Here's what you have to do:
  • Pick a book from your bookshelf that you've had for a while and really can't wait to read, but haven't managed to get to yet.
  • Put the details on your blog and head back over to Jodie's blog to fill in the Mr Linky.
  • Go and visit some other bloggers who are joining in.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


WATERFALL by Lisa T. Bergren

Gabriella has never spent a summer in Italy like this one. Remaining means giving up all she’s known and loved… and leaving means forfeiting what she’s come to know…and love itself. Most American teenagers want a vacation in Italy, but the Bentarrini sisters have spent every summer of their lives with their parents, famed Etruscan scholars, among the romantic hills. Stuck among the rubble of medieval castles in rural Tuscany on yet another hot, dusty archeological site, Gabi and Lia are bored out of their minds… until Gabi places her hand atop a handprint in an ancient tomb and finds herself in fourteenth-century Italy. And worse yet, in the middle of a fierce battle between knights of two opposing forces. And thus does she come to be rescued by the knight-prince Marcello Falassi, who takes her back to his father’s castle—a castle Gabi has seen in ruins in another life. Suddenly Gabi’s summer in Italy is much, much more interesting. But what do you do when your knight in shining armor lives, literally, in a different world?

This is another book I've loaded onto my Kindle.  I've heard such fabulous things about it - in fact I haven't yet read a bad review.  I know I'm going to love this series when I find time to start it.

4 comments:

Small Review said...

*flails* The time must come! :P

Gina @ My Precious said...

OMG, you haven't read this one yet? Didn't you do Waterfall Wednesdays? It was really fun. You gotta read this one, its really good.

Mel said...

This is sitting in my kindle as well! I love time travel and as you said I've not seen a bad review of this book yet - we must read it! :)

Vivienne said...

I love time travel too! I do like the sound of this one.