Thursday, 22 December 2011

The Time Will Come #36



Jodie over at Books for Company is hosting a Thursday meme.  It's really easy to join in.  Here's what you have to do:
  • Pick a book from your bookshelf that you've had for a while and really can't wait to read, but haven't managed to get to yet.
  • Put the details on your blog and head back over to Jodie's blog to fill in the Mr Linky.
  • Go and visit some other bloggers who are joining in.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



DESTINY BINDS by Tammy Blackwell

Scout Donovan is a girl who believes in rules, logic, and her lifelong love of Charlie Hagan. Alex Cole believes in destiny, magic, and Scout.  When Alex introduces Scout to the world of Shifters, men who change into wolves or coyotes during the full moon and Seers, women who can see your most private thoughts and emotions with a mere touch, the knowledge changes everything and everyone Scout thought she knew.








I've had this on my Kindle for a good 6 months now.  I bought it because I kinda have this thing going with wolves at the moment (loved Twilight - Team Jacob all the way!!!).  I've hardly heard anything about it though and the synopsis doesn't really give anything away.

Have you read this book?  What did you think?  Leave me a link to your review if you've done one as I'd be interested to read it.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I haven't even heard of this novel but I do hope you end up reading it and liking it.

Samantha Young said...

Destiny Binds is one of my favourite indie reads of this year! It was so funny and extremely well-written and edited. Loved it and I'm sure you will too :-)